Dean R. Rolfsmeier Memorial Alumni Scholarship
Graduates of East Butler who attend a two-year, four-year, or post-graduate institution are eligible to apply for this scholarship in 2019. Scholarship amount is to be determined.
- Application must be completed and submitted by March 1, 2019.
- Official Transcript must be postmarked by March 1, 2019.
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- The scholarship check will be made payable to the student and educational institution. Amount to be determined. Funds will be distributed no later than May 1, 2019.
- An official transcript must be mailed to the East Butler Foundation; PO Box 54, Brainard, NE 68626. The transcript must indicate that you have attended classes during Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and/or Fall 2018. Applications without an official transcript will be disqualified. Transcripts mailed to the wrong address will be disqualified.
- YOU MUST email the Foundation at email@example.com to CONFIRM that you have submitted your application and mailed the transcript. You will receive an email confirmation from the Foundation.
Note: If you have been accepted into a program but will not start until Summer 2019 or later, please apply next year.